Students that enter Salazar High School must be REFERRED by their home schools; El Rancho High School or Ellen Ochoa Prep Academy High School. Please contact the students counselor.
Sending School Process:
- Determine if student is a good candidate for Salazar.
- Student Transfer Form completed with all appropriate signatures (Administrator, Student, Parent, Counselor)
- If student is RSP, they need to work their IEP Team (NO SDC)
- Determine English Learner Status is ELD 4 and above.
- Determine appropriate age, 16 and above.
- Salazar High School will notify sending schools of intake dates and orientations.
- Sending schools needs to make sure that the student and parent are aware of Salazar orientation dates. ERHS or Ochoa Prep will not drop students until Salazar notifies them the student has completed the process, which includes the orientation.